FCE Vocabulary - Entertainment 2
Complete each sentence with one of the words. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable. ANSWERS
- Jimmy received a standing _ _ _ _ _ at the end of the concert.
- They took to the stage yesterday for their final dress _ _ _ _ _ for today's gig.
- The guitar is badly out of _ _ _ _ _ , I'm afraid.
- She gave the best _ _ _ _ _ of her acting career in the role of Desdemona.
- There has been an interesting _ _ _ _ _ of the film in the paper recently.
- I'm sorry, sir. There's no _ _ _ _ _ to the museum on Wednesdays.
- Mark went to an _ _ _ _ _ park and spent his time riding the rollercoasters.
- The music was really great, but I didn't like the _ _ _ _ _ .
- The concert was so bad that the band was _ _ _ _ _ off the stage.
- Scary Movie is one of the most _ _ _ _ _ films I've ever seen.