FCE, PET Vocabulary - Shopping 3
Complete each sentence with one of the words. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable. ANSWERS
- British people often wait in _ _ _ _ _ when they are in banks and shops.
- Alice found some real _ _ _ _ _ at the sale.
- How much did you _ _ _ _ _ for that leather jacket?
- Customers in shops don't usually use credit cards, they pay in _ _ _ _ _ .
- The _ _ _ _ _ of a computer should never be a hasty matter.
- I _ _ _ _ _ a lot of money on books, newspapers and magazines.
- The instructions on the _ _ _ _ _ will give you advice on how to care for it.
- This coffee machine Jane has just bought is really good _ _ _ _ _ for money.
- In case you want to exchange something, remember to keep your _ _ _ _ _ .
- I think you should _ _ _ _ _ the boots on before you buy them.