PET Grammar - Making Questions 2
Put the words in bold in the correct order. Don't forget to add the missing capital letters and punctuation.
1) arrived | yet | your parents
2) to school | yesterday | didn't | John | go
3) when | Maria | she | four | was | swim
4) the capital | know | what | is | you | Spain | of
5) from | is | far | the nearest | it | here | shop | to
6) for | this | did | buy | car magazine | you
7) to | smartphone | does | belong | this
8) the shopping | do | like | me | you | for | to | you
Have your parents arrived yet?
Why didn't John go to school yesterday?
Could Maria swim when she was four?
Don't you know what the capital of Spain is?
How far is it from here to the nearest shop?
What did you buy this car magazine for?
Who does this smartphone belong to?
Would you like me to do the shopping for you?