PET Vocabulary - Everyday Conversations 2
Match the sentences on the left with the best responses on the right. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable. ANSWERS
- How are you?
- What does Jane look like?
- Bye for now!
- I hope the weather will get better.
- What's Jane like?
- Do you mind if I sit here?
- I'm afraid I can't come to the party.
- Can you give me a hand?
- Could you pass me the pen, please?
- Excuse me, do you know the way to Tesco?
- I'll see you tomorrow.
- She's very friendly.
- That's fine, please do.
- Sorry – I'm a bit busy at the moment.
- Go down this street and turn left.
- Fine, thanks. How are you?
- So do I.
- Sure, here you are.
- She's tall and slim.
- Oh dear! What a pity!