Grammar - Causative 3
Change the order of the words below. Don't forget to add the missing capital letters and punctuation.
1) installed | will | you | have | boiler | new | your
2) car | month | many | has | Sonia | fixed | had | her | this | times
3) the | they | use | windows | to | have | cleaned
4) new | at | Simon | house | a | roof | on | his | moment | put | the | having
5) suits | George | tailor | have | by | his | made | a
6) his | bathroom | Tim | to | have | next | going | week | redecorated
7) your | time | you | repaired | it | had | watch
8) camera | you | the | fixed | went | before | you | on | had | holidays
will you have
your new boiler
How many times
has Sonia had
Did they use to have
Is Simon having
a new roof
on his house at the moment?
Does George have
by a tailor?
Is Tim going to have
Isn't it time you
Had you had
before you went on holidays?