Grammar - Present Simple vs Present Continuous 6
Rewrite the sentences using the prompts. Don't forget to add the missing capital letters and punctuation. You will need to use
present simple or present continuous
1) smoke | a lot these days.
2) be | an English teacher at international school.
3) leave | at 8.30 and | get | in to the station at 10.45.
4) mix | until | the yeast | dissolve.
5) you | taste | the apple pie? | To see if it | taste | good.
6) cross | the half-way line and | pass | to Ramos.
7) try | harder, she won't get this job.
8) normally | live | with their parents but for these two weeks they | live | in their uncle's flat.
a lot these days.
an English teacher at international school.
The train to Cracow
at 8.30 and
in to the station at 10.45.
Place half the water and all the yeast in a bowl and
until the yeast
are you tasting
the apple pie? To see if it
And now Ronaldo
the half-way line and
harder, she won't get this job.
with their parents but for these two weeks they
in their uncle's flat.