|SINCE||subject + have/has + past participle + since + time phrase|
|STILL||subject + still + have/has + not + past participle + clause|
|YET||subject + have/has + not + past participle + object + yet|
|ALWAYS||subject + have/has + always + past participle + clause|
|EVER||have/ has + subject + ever + past participle + object + before|
|OFTEN/LATELY||subject + have/has + often + past participle + object + lately|
|SO FAR||have/ has + subject + past participle + object + so far|
|1) John has looked happier since he made up with his girlfriend.
2) I still haven't finished my homework.
3) She has not yet explained what she wants me to do.
4) I have always loved coffee.
5) Have you been to the new cinema yet?
6) Have David and his girlfriend ever had a fight before?'
7) I have seen Ann quite often lately.
8) He has loved her ever since the first day he set eyes on her.
9) My friends haven't ever gone to Germany.
10) How much money have you spent so far?