Vocabulary - Groups of People
Match the nouns on the left with their definitions on the right. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable. ANSWERS
- a group of criminals working together
- all the people who act in a play or film
- a group of people forming a side in a game
- a group of people with special knowledge, skill, or experience
- a group of people who direct a company or other organization
- a small group of musicians who play popular music together
- a large number of people in the same place
- a group o people watching or listening to a performance etc.
- the people who work on a ship, aeroplane, bus etc.
- a group of people employed in running a business, school etc.