Vocabulary - Verbs with different meanings 'MAKE'
Match the words in bold with a suitable alternative. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable. ANSWERS
- My sister made coffee for us all.
- He made a lot of money as a doctor last year.
- Each child had to make a short speech to the rest of the class.
- I fully accept the decision made by the committee.
- They are making a TV programme about the case.
- At this rate I won't make Dublin before noon.
- George made a lot of trouble at school.
- I was made to wait two hours before I was examined by a doctor.
- arrive in