Vocabulary - Verbs with different meanings 'GET'
Match the words in bold with a suitable alternative. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable. ANSWERS
- While you're out, could you get me some pencils?
- You won't get Arthur to go to a doctor.
- I don't really get why he couldn't do it himself.
- The company expects to get £800 million on sales.
- I got there on time, but my sisters were all very late.
- Walter got his driving license last month.
- They were on the run for a few days before the police got them.
- She gets very nervous when she has to speak in public.