Vocabulary - Verbs with different meanings 'HAVE'
Match the words in bold with a suitable alternative. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable. ANSWERS
- If she had a computer, I could send a file to her by email.
- Why don't you stay and have lunch with us?
- Have you had any news yet from Stephen?
- We've been having a lot of difficulties with our new registration system.
- The house has only one bedroom.
- She had her first child when she was 22.
- William had no shame for what he had done.
- I'm sick of your rudeness—I won't have it any longer!
- gave birth to