Vocabulary - Verbs with different meanings 'RUN'
Match the words in bold with a suitable alternative. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable. ANSWERS
- Buses to Manchester run every half hour.
- The newspaper ran an article on Milan Fashion Week.
- He got out of the van and left the engine running.
- Because I was late, my wife ran me to work.
- Susan runs the business very efficiently.
- The Vistula River runs into the Baltic Sea.
- She used to pick up his dry cleaning and run errands for him.
- John can't afford to run a large car on his salary.