Vocabulary - Ways of Writing
Match the definitions on the left with the verbs on the right. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable. ANSWERS
- to write your name on something in your own personal way
- to write something using a keyboard
- to record something written, spoken, or played by writing it down
- to mark letter etc. on paper by using a printing press
- to write music poetry etc.
- to say or write in order the letters of a word
- to write something quickly
- to write in a short form
- to write or cut words, a name, etc. on something
- to add notes and explanations to a book, etc.