PET Grammar - Either, too, neither (nor), so
Match the following sentences with a suitable response. The tiles in the right-hand column are sortable. ANSWERS
- Joanna's father is a doctor. Her mother is a doctor
- She hasn't eaten her dinner yet.
- I don't like watching horror films. I don't like watching horror films
- Adam would love to stop and have a cup of tea.
- They didn't go to the cinema last night.
- George's at the opera.
- Jane and Steve won't attend the meeting.
- Daniel cannot play the guitar.
- She always sleeps late on Sundays.
- Claire isn't a very good student.
- I am too.
- So would Tina.
- I can't either.
- Neither have I.
- Neither will Adam.
- So do I.
- Nor did I.
- Nor am I.